To take full advantage of Keecker, we recommend mapping your home.
To start mapping, go to the "Move" section of the application and create a new map. In the various rooms, you can save spots to facilitate the movement and setting of your Keecker (example: at this spot in your living room, Keecker plays music).
Some tips for accurate mapping:
- check that the sensors are clean
- the floor must be clear (no cables, clothes, papers ...) and the doors opened
- the light must be sufficient but not dazzling for the Keecker sensors
- the charging station must be located in a flat, open area (radius of 50cm) and against a solid wall
- mapping should be done room by room. Do not waste time mapping rooms in which you will never use Keecker
- some materials / elements can disrupt mapping: stainless steel, reflective materials, mirror, too high steps...
- avoid people walking around in the rooms at the same time you are mapping
- if you make big changes in your interior (furniture arrangement ...), do not hesitate to redo a map.
In the Keecker application, you can save several different maps (storeys of your house, different houses...). You can switch from one to the other in 1 click.