Keecker is equipped with a super powerful sound system (4x10 watts full range speakers & 1x50 watts subwoofer, up to 117 decibels) that will allow you to enjoy your music everywhere: dinner with friends with your playlists in the background, cooking while listening to your podcasts, dancing all night long with the best music of the moment... everything is possible.
You can :
- install an application (from Google Play) to find your playlists on your Keecker: Spotify, Deezer, Google Play Music ...
- install an application (from Google Play) which allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations : MyTuner, TuneIn, Pandora, Sirius XM ...
- transfer your music files through WiFi on your Keecker via the integrated application "File transfer"
- listen to your songs purchased on iTunes through apps such as AirBuddy
- connect your Keecker to Bluetooth speakers. In this case, the speakers replace Keecker's speakers
NB: some applications mentioned here are subject to a fee.
Spotify is one of the (many) applications available with Keecker. You can log on to your Spotify account on Keecker and enjoy your favorite songs. The Spotify interface is accessible with the projector.
You can also use Keecker speakers to stream Spotify from your smartphone or your desktop. Directly from your smartphone:
- Play some music
- Tap the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen
- Tap "devices available"
- Tap the device you want (in this case: your Keecker) to start playing Spotify on
Requires: being a premium Spotify user.