In the latest version of Keecker (1.10.0-701), Keecker can talk to you and inform you vocally about its battery level and the actions it performs.
You can activate Keecker's voice from the "Settings" tab of the Keecker application (see screenshot below).
Here is the complete list of available voice notifications:
- Little warning, my battery is getting low
- Oh oh..., my battery is low, I have to turn off the projector
- Oh oh... my battery is too low, I'm going to go charge
- I'm sorry, I couldn't align to the wall
- I'm sorry, I couldn't go to the -room_name-
- I'm sorry, I wasn't able to find my way to your spot
New voice notifications will be added in robot updates.