If you need to return your Keecker to us (in a case of after-sales service or for a withdrawal), Keecker must be sent carefully. If Keecker is received in bad condition, you will potentially be charged.
You must return Keecker in its original box with all accessories.
- If you have kept the original packaging
- If possible move the projector on the ceiling before turning off the Keecker.
- Place the bottom foam inside the packaging box, in the good direction. To find the front side, refer to the Keecker logo on the packaging. Keecker must be in the same direction inside the box.
- Place the Keecker with caster wheels in correct location in the bottom foam. The wheels must be positioned in the round holes made in the foam.
- Place the top foam over the Keecker, in the good direction.
- Place all the equipment of the charging station including power cables in the accessory box.
- Place the accessory box in the dedicated spot in the topfoam.
- Close and tape the packaging. ⇒ Make sure there is no resistance when the packaging is being closed.
- If you haven't kept the original packaging
- If possible, move the projector on the ceiling before turning off the Keecker.
- Find a packaging box big enough to entirely contain the robot. ⇒ Recommended size : 50 x 50 x 50cm.
- Find a protection material to protect the robot. Recommended materials : bubble wrap, newspaper, packing peanuts.
- Fill the bottom of the package with protection material on around 10 cm thickness.
- Place the robot on the protection material. Check : Wheels should not touch the bottom of the packaging, and the unit should be centered in package.
- Place all the equipment of the charging station including power cables in a separate box. Then, insert this box inside the Keecker packaging. Make sure this box does not touch the robot. Insert protection material between the accessory box and the robot.
- Insert protection material all around the Keecker, until you cover completely the robot. Check : Keecker should not be able to move inside the box.
- Close and tape the packaging.
- Indicate on the packaging the top side.